Visitor Counter

Web Copy Writer
Web Copy Writer

Countdown

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How Sushi Dude Joined The Team

Hi, I am builder/programmer Sushi Dude, you might not know but I was not originally on team GearFreeze. I was from team Climate Connecters, another HFL team. Team Climate Connecters was mostly consisted of littler kids than team GearFreeze (I was one of the older ones on Climate Connecters). Team Climate Connecters had fun in the first competition, but did not qualify for the regionals. So the team was ended =( . Soon GearFreeze, who did qualify for the regionals, worked it’s way up to the nationals but, there was a problem. Most of the original GearFreeze members could not go to the nationals. So team GearFreeze ask some of the other HFL teams for help, so why not join! I told them I would join and BAM, I was in! I am now the Master Builder and a programmer. It was (and is) fun in both of my teams, I look forward to going to the nationals and I hope we win (wish us luck).

Former Climate Connecters member and now team GearFreeze member –Sushi Dude
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment